Wednesday, October 10, 2007

RPCV REUNION in Vermont

The "reunion" cames about when I made a promise to Chris and James at their wedding. I said that for the wedding present, I would provide a perfect get-away place. I also had mentioned it to Victoria that I have access to a cabin. Emailed were flying back and forth among us folks over many months...then, Wiola! It happened. Chris and his wife James drove from DC; Jay, his wife Megan and Tylor drove from Waitfield, VT; while Tim and his wife Vika flew from Burbank, Ca. On Oct. 4th to 7th, many old and new tales provided laughters to everyone.

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The reunion sounds like a lot of fun.So like you to think of doing something like that. So just where is this cabin you have access to?How long since you've seen each other?
Linda

October 19, 2007 at 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home